Established over 40 years ago as Fort Sanders Radiology, Vista Radiology is the largest and most sub-specialized radiology practice in East Tennessee. With 37 Board-Certified radiologists, Vista is uniquely positioned to provide East Tennessee with the highest available level of radiology expertise, including 24-hour teleradiology services and sub-specialized radiographic interpretations.
Vista Radiology also specializes in non-surgical, minimally invasive treatments such as endovascular repair of aneurysms, acute stroke treatments, breast biopsy, radiofrequency ablation and UFE, in Knoxville and the surrounding areas. Vista’s membership includes fellowship trained specialists in body / cross sectional imaging, MR imaging, musculoskeletal radiology, neuro-interventional radiology, neuroradiology, cardiac imaging & thoracic radiology, vascular & interventional radiology, women’s imaging / breast intervention, PET & nuclear medicine, and pediatric radiology.
Vista provides radiology services for 10 East Tennessee hospitals:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Parkwest Medical Center
- LeConte Medical Center
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Roane Medical Center (Harriman, TN)
- East Tennessee Children’s Hospital
- Sky Ridge Medical Center (Cleveland, TN)
- Claiborne Medical Center (Tazewell, TN)
- Jellico Community Hospital (Jellico, TN)
- Lakeway Regional Hospital (Morristown, TN)
- Advanced Healthcare Medical Center (Poplar Bluff, MO)
Additionally, Vista services outpatient facilities such as:
- Fort Sanders West Diagnostic Center
- Thompson Cancer Survival Breast Center
- Thompson Cancer West
- Parkwest Comprehensive Breast Center
- The Breast Center and LeConte Medical Center
- Outpatient Diagnostic Center of Knoxville
- Healthstar Physicians, P.C.